Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hubby's B-day




Today is my hubby's 37th birthday,Times so fast I remember when I first celebrate your 32th birthday in nets and I always promised to you that someday I can celebrate your big day by flesh and here I am now,Thanks God for the guidance in our relationship Thanks for being strong for those trials and hindrance we face before through that here we are now and I am proud to say that you're my hubby and I am your wifey.

Just want you to know that I love you so much,Your so many things to me my comfort my strength my security The one I whom I can depend on,You are the one who understand the one who shares my dreams and plans my love my husband my forever friend HAPPY BIRTHDAY with all my love.

I dont have any gift for you today only a card that Il bought long time ago but my unconditional love is the pure gift I can give you always.

8 Comments:

Lainy said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby, Lau!

azillah said...

wow! lau how so sweet...Happy birthday din sa hubby mo

mightydacz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEERDAY to your better half laura!!!

imelda said...

Happy b-day to ur hubby, sis!

Lou said...

Happy Birthday hubby! :-)

Regards,
Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

DebbieDana said...

Hi Laura! Happy belated birthday to your asawa!!
Hhmmmm...super sweet ikaw. :)

Gorgeous MUM said...

that's sweet!

happy birthday to the love of your life!

E-Tavasi said...

Happy birthday belated...to the love of your life :D