Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Life Is Full Of Gratitude

I would like to thanks for Pretty Elaine for this tag....Sorry girl if its late...

My life full of gratitude that I want to thanks since I came here in mother of earth coz firstly Mom told me that Il become abnormal kid coz even shes 5 months on the way her tummy not be big,And they go to city to find the doctor since our place far from city in that time no vehicle arround,but thanks God coz they not let me to be born abnormal dunno maybe If Iam mom will be suffering for me even Im grown,And cant help them but God is good all the time,coz even Im small Il be strong baby when I was born.

So first want to thanks to Almighty God for the blessing he give me everyday,For make me strong for any difficulties of my life.

Thanks to him for give me a husband who always there for me sharing his life,love and caring for me,He make me strong when Iam weak for make me happy always.I love my hubby so much,He complete my life and I am so thankful to have him in my life coz for so many reason maybe my world not enough to tell it.

Thanks to my family who always show their unconditional love,I value my family so much I make more stronger for them,with them life is so great and blessed,I make my life matured and orriented and with them nothing will be impossible they give me strength always.


Thanks for the gift of your friendships.Hope all of you are sincere to me coz I am too you make my life happy coz of the thoughfulness I received from all of you and Iam so thankful that Im belong of this community
==========
*Start Copy*
In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so:



Are You Grateful?”, “Complain Complain Complain.”Add your name to the current List of Contributors:

1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power
2-Max

3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses

4-Mental Poo
5-My Thoughts

6-Baba Doodlius

7-Wake Up America

8-Life is a Roller Coaster

9-Life is beautiful

10-Pinay Mommy Online

11-Nelle-LucidCreativity

12- Juliana of PinayWahm

13- Honey of Honey's In Love

14- SCOTTY'S PRINCESS

15-My Big Dreams

16- INSERT YOUR LINK HERE
*End Copy*


Wanna share it to Mel,Jen,Grace,Norms,Babette,Nor,Beth,Flor

2 Comments:

MamaLot said...

hi girl blog hopping here!see yah

Sweetiepie said...

thanks for the comment my dear and thank you for stopping by. happy WW!