Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yay.... I Like my template


Happy shalala Im so happy hehehe....Its like I want to sing when I saw my new template at last yahooooooooo.......hehehhe yay Im very much happy really for my new template its like I won a prizes cant stop my face smiling here.

Its just because of my friend FLOR shes so kind to do this,wasting her time to edit,She make it like a snap of her fingers hehehhe well shes smart....To you FLOR thanks your so kind really cant pay you back for this coz I know its priceless but Im sure God always there to guide you and help you to become success wishing you all the best in the future to your family as well.Thanks that I found you here in blogging world so lucky me to have you as my friend,Your such a good friend and sweet,never changes at all...

3 Comments:

Beth said...

I like your template now, Your blog looks organized :) I love it !!

Perkymom said...

Hi naku sis, touch naman ako d2 sa message mo hehehe. walang anuman mabait ka kasi kaya malapit ka sa puso ko. Ingats at kung may gus2 u ipagawa ulit just let me know i'll always have a hand for such a great and kind person like.. Have a nice day my sweet and pretty friend..
sensya kana sa chat box di ko ma edit sa ibang color kasi di ko alam cbox Password mo eh hehehe.

Norm said...

love your template lau! ganda cya have a nice day..