Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Groceries & Barcode Software



Im done with my groceries today although store is closer in our home Im the only one who went for grocery store. While I was in the grocery store I seen cute barcode label it was unique that's why I like it. I need to check later online if were I can find barcode software .

Sometimes I take taxi but usually I just walk. Beside walking is good for health then I can save some money. Even it just so close we pay 5 bucks but hubby dont like me to carry heavy things so this earlier I take taxi coz I bought lots hard to carry heavy my muscle become big hehehe hubby said I need to take course for driving coz he felt bad everytime I walk and sometimes maybe something bad happened to me but whatever you are if its ur time its ur time even ur walking or driving beside Im enjoying walking,Anyway guys its the few groceries I bought today feel lazy to take pics the others coz already in fridge feel lazy to take out.

6 Comments:

Michelle said...

wow, that's a lot girl! i would definitely not walk if i bring stuff like that coz i might pass-out. haha but i have a friend also who's scared to drive so she prefer to walk than drive. and once you know how to drive, you don't wanna walk anymore coz it's easier to drive than walk especially if you're grocery shopping. :)

laura said...

hehehe oo nga pero minsan lang me grocery marami tapos pag ganito na ung nag tataxi me,bago palang kc me d2 kaya d pa makapag drive tsaka d naman me marunong hehehe,thanks sa visit

Gene M. said...

yummy :-)
anyway thnks for peeking my page! have a great day!

Norm said...

happy eating lau! dami naman nyan, love the fruits especially the orange masarap diba? take care

Melanie said...

Looks like lots of yummy food!

GagayMD said...

am tagging you for the month's top five blog..am also asking for your support, hope to vote for me..thank you!