Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Reminisce








I miss my co workers back home coz all of them are nice and i get along well to all of them ,They respect me alots all of them called me Ate coz im lil bit older to them and i like it seems Im a big girl even im not hehehe,So when I saw our pics last company outing summer 2007 want to post it here coz I always remember them although some of them communicate with me but still I miss them, They like my family to me I remember when the time I left phils I saw all crying and i did too coz i lil bit sad, I work half of my life with them I mean 16 yrs its a quiet longer isnt it???? sometimes we talk in nets or i txt them thru chikka good thing that we had high technology now we will knows what happens in our home or our friends instantly or quickly I mean not like the system before we need to wait 1 month or so to wait for the letters but now its kinda big difference were like close to each other even were far,Anyway heres the pics taken in batangas beach last year and the other pics is in tagaytay we drop there to take a pics only hehehe ....So guys enjoy peeking.....

3 Comments:

Sweetiepie said...

kalami pod sa mga pagkaon ninyo ani oi maglaway man ta

laura said...

hahaha bitaw miss ko na nga yan...thanks friend

Allen's Darling said...

hi miss laura how old are u ? kc nabasa ko u work for 16 years with ur co-workers hehehe i am 30 already u can call me weng but i prefer allen my husband name hehhehee in bloggerworld anyway give me the link of ur story okies i will copy and paste it on my paged ...thanks laura ur very nice lady..yes addict me sa pocketbooks may friend ako nasa canada we always exchange hehehee

happy sunday