Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm so happy

Hello Good Evening to all.... how you all doing ???? me I'm very much happy today hehee because I have alots of friends now in blogging world....I'm so happy every time I can get awards or msg from someone who is wanting to be my friend.....yes back home in Philippines I have a many friends according to them I have a golden heart and easy to be with but when I move here I don't have friends. I don't know any because I'm new here And yes I have few at work and I have Filipina buddy there Ate Elvie shes so good to me she always drive me home after work while my work is close to home but if snow time so hard to walk freezing so I'm always thanks for Ate Elvie for always doing that for me,she always give me Filipino food too and Phil news since I don't know all about in Canada. Its good to have a many friends and I am so thankful too for this blogging world hehehe its amazing...its will inspire me too so to all the sweet people around there who welcome me into this blogging world thanks guys.....keep it up stay sweet and happy.

0 Comments: