Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Goodnight

Goodnight...gals i feel so sleepy now evens it's only 11:20pm here cant deal to stay awake my hubby told me that im getting older because im always go to bed early unlike him,he up so late every friday and sat night his so addicted in his games i dunno its Wow onetime he let me to make character yes its fun and challenging but i felt dizzy for that hehehe i go sleep now hope all you are having good sleep out there...goodnight

3 Comments:

Amy said...

hi, salamat sa bisita! cute ng baby mo.. wink* happy weekend to all the family. ayu-ayo kanunay:)

Amy said...

'nga pala.. sure we can exlinks. i add u now.. pls don't forget to add mine too:)


KaLidadiS Blog
http://www.kalidadis.com

Moi et mon univers!
http://pinay-at-heart.blogspot.com

thank u in advance..

Jennifer said...

hi laura,
I was once addicted in WOW before .It's funs and challenging game but I stop playing it .'twas my bf encouraged me to play that game .. I like the old warcraft though.