Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Head Fish and Hair

Just want to share with you my funny experience bout head fish and hair (pansit)..When Im new here Im craving filipino foods but dunno where I can find it Im not asking to my hubby bout this coz dont want to disturb him since his always tired,But He always give me money for groceries coz he said incase i go to store since store close in our home and at my work I walk only coz its only 2 blocks away,before I not find the import foods section,Im new and I dont like to asking coz Im lil shy maybe my english not good my grammar like that and they not understand me And dont want to feel idiot too hehehe but when I go there always its become familiar to me I mean kumbaga gamay gamay ko na hehehe of course Im not so stupid not to know all bout there hehehe until I found filipino foods like dried mango,pansit,sampaloc etc and the one I make happy is tilapia so i bought it,I not think any or what hubby say coz He always said buy whatever you want,then its funny coz want to cooked it immediately I bought powder coconut too and tomatoes I like ginataan So I make ginataan since Im craving with it coz i remember I always eat that in phils with malunggay... so yummy for me I aleady eat one piece since the tilapia is big I cut it by 3 so I have left overs head fish and the center one dunno whats called,I want to eat my left overs in supper and the other is for my lunch in other day,So later on hubbys came and he saw the head of fish he ask whats this??????? I say fish and he say what??????? you eat head of fish???for me is nothing coz in phils I eat all of fish so im not thinking he reacting like that,And I say So what if I eat head of fish thats my favorite he say ewwwwww gross no kiss for you,and he force me to thrown it waaaaaaaa He said dont be gross your not a normal why you eat head of fish?for me its not a big deal coz I eat like that in phils gusto ko nga ung mata at utak hehehe...but even I say its what did in phils still I not won garbage can eat my fish huhuhu... ,but when it comes to pansit when I cooked it first coz Im craving too he likes the taste first he said whats that its like a hair but when he taste it he said good job babe and everytime he ask me to cook that he said I want hair my husband funny he call it hair coz according to him its like a blond hair,So for now He likes me to cooked that hair but in fish He let me to buy a fillet one no bones,no scales,and no head hehhee ....

5 Comments:

Sweetiepie said...

that is very funny. my husband doesn`t eat anything with head on it, he says he never eat food when they stare back at him, hahaha.

Norm said...

hehe sarap pa naman ng mata pati yong utak favorite ko rin, kung alam mo lang sana yon ang una mong kinain, hehe buti pumasa ka sa pansit este hair pala, hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha very funny...ako pod husband, father in law ug sister in law gakatawa nako ky gakaon ko ug shrimp, fish ug squid with the heads on lol. unsaon ky lami man hehe..salamat sa pag bisita..ingat..

Anonymous said...

i added you as my friend hope ok lang sayo. add mo rin ako para maging friends tayo kahit d2 lang. ang sarap ng tilapia.d2 sa spain binibilhan ako ng father in law ko ng isda. prito ang gusto ko yong very dry and brown...

laura said...

hehehe salamat sa mga comments nyu guys.....