Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bread maker for the first time


Hi! guys I am so proud for myself today coz I can make my very own banana bread hehehe sounds so funny to someone out there but for me its a good job that i make today coz its my first time you know naman I came in poor family so I grow up without oven hehehe heres the results of my good job hubby say His proud that I made it perfect maybe pinapalapad lang nya tenga ko hehehe lam nyu naman d ba? But Im so happy that I make it Its yummy too Congats for myself...

1 Comment:

Norm said...

wow! perfect galing mo mare, at least may talent ka sa kusina, congrats mare! take care