Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Cross Stiching


Crosstiching is one of my hobbies its a lil kinda hard at first but its worthy if your in finish touch and they said whatever you want to do something if you have passion with it its comes perfect,sometimes If i make stiching and I saw its nice Im lil bit addicted with it want to finish it soon hehehe in this hooby I can express the way I am they said you need to be patience.well this picture is the first crosstiching that I made I give it to my sis coz she deserved it and i make alots crosstiching mostly i make for presents coz for me this kind of gifts are really worth unlike if you buy something hmmmmm think I make 10 crosstich when I was in phils and one time my friend here actually bestfriend of hubby I scan her pics to make pattern and really nice when Im done with it she loves it and hubby proud of me,As of now I bring 4 pattern here and i finish the 2 of them.

3 Comments:

Liz said...

Hi Laura, I used to be a cross stitch nut too. Nagawa ko na rin ang project na ito. Now, I'm more into hardanger embroidery ;)

Sa kakabloghop ko, napadpad ako dito sa site mo. Happy weekend.

Norm said...

wow! perfect sa ganda, love this angel sis, ako isa lang nagawa kong cross stich medyo busy kasi beauty ko palagi lalo na when I was in pinas..

miss_moneymaker said...

Hi Laura, I haven't cross stitched in awhile but I like doing it too.

I added my blogs link (Get Paid Now) to your blog and I added your link to my blog.

If your looking to earn money from home, check it out.

Have a great weekend!
Sarah