Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Waiting and Hoping

Wow, its been a while since I last post something here. No excuses for me but sorry my dear readers for not posting. I find it hard to write when I am not in the mood. LOL! Kidding aside, I miss you all!!!

For an update about me, I am currently talking with my sister while writing something here. I am very happy because even we are apart we still have time to talk and bond with each other. It's not really about the distance because there's already the internet to bridge the gap. Thanks to technology!

Anyway, let's leave the matter regarding my sister and let's proceed with the things happening in me. LOL! I am on the waiting mode since I'm still waiting for the schedule of my career planning and after that I can proceed to the course that will suits me. It is important for me because I don't want to get a profession that I will not enjoy at the end. My career planning will help me decide and I am really hoping that everything turns out right. I can't wait for my schedule and to start my way in getting my training.

What about you guys? How are you?

0 Comments: