Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Something to look forward.

I and hubby were talking about my sister’s immigrant application for Canada. We are hoping that with the recent announcement of the job opening for Filipino workers here in Canada will help my sister speed up processing her paper. I am already imagining how it would look like if she is already here. Perhaps we will have a great time together and perhaps her life will be even better here. I know that she can make it through and having her here will definitely give us more time to be together just like when I was still in the Philippines. She is just waiting for next instruction from Canadian Embassy and I am hoping that it will be favorable for her. It’s one of the things I and my hubby are looking forward to happen and we are both crossing our fingers that my sister will get her visa very soon.

0 Comments: