Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The way to my dreams!

I always wanted to cook various kinds of food but I only tried several dishes that my mom taught me. I’m planning to enroll but I couldn’t really find a schedule suitable for me. I thought I will never get a chance to get what I want not until a bump to this site, the san francisco culinary academy. They are offering an offline education about culinary in several states and what really makes me happy is the fact that they also have it in Texas where my friend is currently based. Isn’t that amazing? Now I know where to go and I can also define my own time to get my culinary arts degree while enjoying my time together with my bestfriend. I’m really happy to know that this could happen and hey, you can also try it yourself. Go and make something different for yourself! I will be really glad to be your classmate.

0 Comments: