Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Stock Price Sucks!

I been looking for an opportunity to invest my money wherein it will give me good profits. I know everybody wanted it that way. I'm thinking of investing in stock market but because of the bankruptcy of the biggest bank in US stock price went down abruptly. According to the stock brokers it is the best time to buy stocks because the price is low. But what if it never goes up? Will stock price remain like this? If I can only predict then maybe I already invested in stock market. Well, investing to any kind of business is always been a gamble. You may win or may also lost but one thing is important and that is you should know when to take risk.

0 Comments: