Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Vacation Galore!

It’s BER months again and I think the season for planning a grandiose vacation for me and my hubby. After working like a dog for a year I think its best time to enjoy the fruits of our labor. Don’t you think so? Well, having said that, I immediately get my laptop and search for the best destination to spend our vacation galore. I’m just so right thinking about it because I bump to this Costa Rica resort. Wow, what a great place to spend our vacation. We can truly relax and have some fun being on that resort. Gosh, the water is just so nice and their accommodation is comparable to none. Whew, I’ll let my hubby see this and I hope he will agree. Well, I know he will because we been planning for this for so long.

0 Comments: