Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Dream House

Hubby and I were discussing about owning our dream house one of this day but couldn’t really decide yet where and what style we would like our home to be. Of course we wanted it to be homey with style. What I mean is simple but elegant. But we don’t know any idea how should it be. We were planning to hire an architect and an interior decorator to help us with the style we want. Well, I thought that’s the only answer to our problem until I bump to this custom home builder Wilmington NC which just gave all the information we want for our dream house. We fall in love to their model home. Their sense of styles is exceptional. Seeing the way they build houses make us really wanted to own one of those houses. So hubby, be prepared for this!

0 Comments: