Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maybe

Uncertainties often times lead us to anxiety and maybe are just one of the words similar to uncertainties. But the word maybe became beautiful if it is being use to help us figure out all the beautiful things that happened to us just like these…



Maybe... we were supposed to meet the
wrong people before meeting the right
one so that when we finally meet the right person,

we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

Maybe . . when the door of happiness
closes, another opens; but, often
times, we look so long at the closed
door that we don't even see the new
one which has been opened for us.

Maybe . . it is true that we don't
know what we have until we lose it,
but it is also true that we don't know
what we have been missing until it arrives.

And maybe I'm posting it here because I wanted to realize every good things that happened to me. Just maybe...

0 Comments: