Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The dwarf meets the giant


I happened to read this article and somewhat makes me interested. I seen the photo and got really love it. Funny but it's true. He Pingping who happened to be the smallest man in the planet met Svetlana Pankratova who has been the Queen of the longest legs. He Pingping is only 2 feet and 5.37 inches tall while Svetlana has 4 feet and 4 inches legs in length. Gosh, Svetlana is really tall. Imagine her legs is just about my height and He Pingping height is just about half of her legs! What an incredible woman to be given a height like that. They are like dwarf and giant and they look good together.

1 Comment:

nahj12 said...

kalokaang tangkad nga .. waaaa.. ano ba height nya?