Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Career Shift made easy!

My friend and I were talking about shifting our career. I know that it’s hard to do it especially when it’s too far from what we have now. The best way to get what we want is to equip ourselves and to do that we need adequate trainings for this. He wanted to be an ultrasound technician while I always wanted to enhance my culinary knowledge. I know there’s a lot of school offering for this specialization but our problem is we don’t where and how. As I’m searching the net I bump to this site that gives what we really need. So I told my friend about this site and together we browse it to really know what’s there. Gotcha! This is really what we need, an online training to help us get what we want. So here you go, me and my friend are set to go!

0 Comments: