Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anxiety

Every one of us feels these odd feelings of anxiety every now and then especially when problems cross our way. Just now I feel anxious about what happened to my mom because until now I haven’t got any update since the last time I talked with my Dad about my mom’s schedule for ECG. It’s hard to just sit here and wait for the news but I can’t also contact them every now and then. So while waiting and not having the power to know what’s going on the anxiety within me increases. I hate this feelings but I can’t help myself but to feel this way. I just keep on praying that my mom is okey and nothing abnormal going on inside her. I hope God will always guide my parents wherever they are now and I hope that everything will be alright.

0 Comments: