Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 things....

This is a meme from Hanna, Thank you so much for this sis.... This is cool. Now, it's my turn also to share some of the things that my online friends don't know about me.

1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).

2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).

3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Things About Me

1. I'm a straight forward person, I said anything I wanted to say infront of the person.
2. I just love to eat and it's becoming obvious... I think. LOL!
3.The best part in fish for me is the eyes. ewan ko gustong gusto ko yun. hahaha
4. I tend to forget what i just said a minute ago.. (sus.. memory gap!!!) - same with me
5. I love doing cross stitch and done a lot of it actually.
6. I love to cook

Now I am passing this tag to six of my blogger friends just for fun. LOLz...
Gracie, Heart, Melanie, Cecille, Bunso and Kate

1 Comment:

Cecile said...

thanks for the visit and the tag. am sorry but i already have this tag, thanks for the thought though, will just add your name on the post :-) take care and have a nice day!