Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

What is a Toaster Oven ?

My husband and I have recently decided to purchase a toaster oven. When he first said toaster oven I had no idea what he was talking about. He showed me this 6 slice toaster and I read about what a convection toaster oven is and the website also told me about what "wattage" is which I found very helpful. The site also had links to a couple of toaster ovens and my husband loves the T Fal Avante Elite, so we are looking around the web now trying to get the best deal. Hope we get it soon as I cannot wait to start cooking with it!

0 Comments: