Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

LA Police Gear

My Husband's father was in the police force in his home town and he has friends in the United States that are also in Law enforcement and because of this he is interested in police gear and such and enjoys looking at this great website 511 Pants . Some very nice stuff here. This must be where the LA S.W.A.T guys on the tv show must shop. Its pretty interesting to see the stuff, technology has really come a long way. The website and store was made by LA area Police Officers.I wish i could affors to buy some of those items for my husband.


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I want some of those pants, thats a cool website!