Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Im Upset



Yes its what I felt right now. Because I delete some of my widget in my blog. I do not have any idea how I can manage my blog So when I am trying to delete a cbox because I cant fixed it and trying to make new one I deleted some of my widgets. I do not know how to bring it back so maybe it's not so important, but I wish I saved it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganda, musta ka na? Na miss din kita dito sa blogsphere. Madali lang mabalik yon chat board widget mo. Punta ka sa site na to http://www.shoutmix.com/main/ then pili ka ng design mo then paste it to your blog. If may tanong ka don't hesitate to leave message on my shoutbox.... ingats!

ruby said...

i hope u can fix everything... cheer up :)

Michelle said...

I agree with bregie. Madali lang basta shoutmix ang gamitin mo. Cheer up girl! :)