Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

100 bucks



It was one month ago when I check our mail and got two mail from service of canada for me and for my husband I was wondering what inside why we recieved mail from them So we open it and we found out that its $100 check from govertment of canada, Iam so happy at that time It's my first time to recieved that knid of check from the govertment even in philippines I cant received any penny from govertment there.

Oh well whatever its for I am happy and I wish people in philippines can experienced this too especially the poor who need help always.

3 Comments:

ruby said...

wow congrats.. ive heard that canada is doing good in terms of taking care of their people :)

Anonymous said...

Galing naman ganda....Enjoy it!

PinayWAHM said...

Balato naman dyan! Hahaha...buti pa kayo may ganyan ano? Anyway, I was wondering kung nasan ka na kasi last time ako nag drop sa blog mo medyo matagal nang walang update..tapos ako naman ang nawala....

Salamat sa dalaw....enjoy the weekend ahead.

Juliana