Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Grace for this tagged. Its fun

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1.What were you doing ten years ago?

Im in binondo that time working in factory

2.What are the five things on my to do list?

I dont have list


3.Snacks I enjoy:

Alots to mention

4.Places I've lived in:

Sabang Del Gallego Cam. Sur
Binondo Manila
Surrey Canada

5.Things I’d do if I were a billionaire

Share it with my family and friends
Share it to all poor esp the people in my place
Invest in business
Buy properties
Travel around the world
Schooling

6.People I want to know more

I want to meet and know more about my hubby's family

Im passing this to Sweetiepie , Flor , Mel ,Liz , Lainy Jhona

0 Comments: