Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thanks Babette for this tag,thanks also for being nice to me I felt happy for that,God bless you always...

I AM… a wifey
I WANT….To all my dreams comes true
I HAVE..A sweet hubby
I WISH….peace and be successful
I HATE…cockroach ewwww
I FEAR…darkness
I SEARCH…whatever need in daily life
I WONDER…why some people are plastic
I REGRET…nothing
I LOVE….hubby
I ALWAYS…dreamed
I AM NOT…plastic
I DANCE…when hubby dance with me
I SING…gospel song when i attended masses
I CRY…when I watch a sad movie
I WRITE…my grocery lists and time of my work
I WON…..A millon last last night while sleeping hahaha
I AM CONFUSED…hmmm dunno
I NEED…rest right now hehehe
I SHOULD…be more learn
THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS….I always say thanks to our lord wether its small or things I always say thanks thats my prayers before bed,

wanna share this tag to Liz,Sweetiepie,Beth,Flor,Jan,Nor,Bernadette and Jen

1 Comment:

Norm said...

hello lau,
thanks for the visit and comment, relax tayo ngayon kasi weekend na hehehe pwede ng mag shopping...