Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Station Of The Cross

I came from church today coz thought theres mass I not remembered that if good friday no masses but its good that I went there coz I do station of the cross its quiet different from phils coz there every holy week you can see lots of people from different places comes and go in churches coz In us theres called visita Iglesia and I always do that me and my co choirs visit 14 churches by walking only and its fun,we can bonding while walking and praying at the same time,even i felt exhausted doesnt matter for me coz its the way I want to say Thanks for all the blessings I get from God and through this also a lil fasting and doing sacrifice for him is the big thing i make for him.For me its the time of repent our sins...

So as today I felt blessed doing station cross by myself mostly I saw in church doing station are filipino,I stay there for a while after station of the cross I pray silently with all my heart,wishing his guide always,Happy Easter to everyone...

0 Comments: