Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Quirkly Things

Thanks to SHENG AND BABETTE for this tag....

The rules:

Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog.Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:

- I Love to eat raw mango with toyo hehehe
- Im not go to bed if theres uncleaned dish even its only 1 glass I cleaned that b4 go to bed
- Im scared in baby kitten I mean the baby think 1 day old coz before when I was a kid I wake up once that all kitten think 5 is in my chest so I had phobia after this until now Im so scared
- I love reality tv show when I was in PI
- I love collecting teddybears I had lots back home I had huge teddy bear bigger than me.
- If I like the movie I watched it over and over again



Wanna share this to: liz,flor,sweetiepie,loannah,beth,mel,jen,Norms,Nor,Bernadette,Chant and gwapa jaja

2 Comments:

Norm said...

thanks lau! nice tag belated happy easter..

Anonymous said...

I sometimes use toyo as sawsawan although I prefer semi-ripe mango. :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Another Blog...