Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chinese Food Delivered


Last night hubby call chinese restaurant for delivered foods mostly we always called delivered coz were lazy going outside only for eating hehehe much better to eat in home coz you feel free no ones looking at you how you will eat hehehe and its convinient too less time for getting ready etc..I like their special fried rice well if comes to rice I love it even no flavor,we cant eat all this food so we have lots left over that we eaten today good for me no cooking for 2 days hehehe.....

1 Comment:

Mel said...

What a yummy food give me some Im starving taking a look of it, anyway have a fun day Bru see yeah later