Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

From taiwan w/ love


Earlier I have great time talking to my friend who currently working in taiwan,shes a nice girl I know her for a very long time coz shes one of my co worker in manila before.I admire this girl coz she have big dream to herself she hoping to helping her family so she not surrender until she cant reach her goal and now shes in taiwan she said she enjoying to earned more money compare to phils she have lots of things she can bought for herself now,Nice to know if one of your friend doing good and I wish for her for many achievements to come in her life,Keep praying girl Im sure All your dreams comes true in time.....

0 Comments: