Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Four Things Meme

Thanks Liz for always giving me a tag...i pass it to all my co bloggers
Four Places I lived

(this places is somewhere in philippines)

1.Binondo manila
2.bicol
3.canada....hehehe ala na eh

Four movies I’ve watched over and over

1.titanic
2.spider man
3.mr deeds
4.movies of julia roberts

Four shows I watch:

1.news
2.take home chef
3.las vegas
4.Law in order


Four people who e-mail me regularly:


1. friend
2. friend
3. sis
4. sis....hehehe


Four favorite things to eat:


1.salads
2.all seafoods
3. fruits
4. chicken


Four places I’d rather be:

1.a place which close to my family
2. paris
3. vatican
4. Beach


Four things I look forward to this year:

1. vacation in Pinas
2. to study
3. to earn more
4. save money

0 Comments: